Youth Kairos Course
Just came bek from a 6 days 5 nights course @ Port Dickson. What is Youth Kairos Course btw?? Is actually a study of the World Christian Movement that looks at the mission of the Great Commission for Christians. A course that helps us to discover what is God purpose in our life.

Wow~This course was AWESOME! Although it was quite intense, and requires us to discipline ourselves to read and think. But I really benefited a lot from it..Enjoyed being with the people there and enjoyed the food and place a lot. Loves the time when we get the chance to share our thoughts and ideas. Most importantly, it changes the perspective of my life. Helps me to discover the purpose and what should I put into priority in my life! Let me understand things that I don't even bother at all...

Youth Kairos Course...A good experience and eye-opener to me. Thank God for all this. My life will never be the same again!
0 Responses

Post a Comment