Season Finale of Sem 3
Yeah!! I'm finally back home! Felt like I haven't been home 4 so long although it was only a month since I last came back. Felt so relief!

A little shocked when I saw this Halloween Ghost decoration at home. It was my younger brother that came out with these decoration. So 'bersemangat' to celebrate Halloween.

Halloween Ghost decoration. Thanks to my creative brother that make those Halloween Ghost with tissue paper.

Finished my final exam last Wednesday, but have to stay back for Computer Graphics Final Project presentation, which burdens me a lot. Really had a hard time for the past few days, been struggling a lot coz I don't really how what am I suppose to do!

The most frustrating part is : When others were spending so much effort doing their project and you were stuck there, lost in no where, don't know what to do. However, what comfort me was that I'm not the only one in this situation...

I'd finally come out with something out of nothing. At least got something to present. Suddenly had the idea of drawing a tower, get the idea of this tower from the Taming Sari Tower in Malacca.

Does it looks like a tower in the outer space??

The presentation day was making us frustrated too. We were required to run our program using the computer in the lab(which is not well-equipped with the program we need to use) instead of using our own laptop. Need to make lots of setting and installation in order to run the program. But in the end, the presentation day was so much better then what I'd imaging. Most of us get to present our project successfully. We'd finally make it through.

In difficult times, this Bible verse always encourage me.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. "


In the midst of final exams last 2 weeks and the schedule was kinda pack! 6 Papers + 1 online exam. However, there are some 'weird' things that we'll only do during examination time. For this time, we're so addicted in playing games!

The new version of Zuma - Zuma's Revenge, which me & my course-mates was so addicted to it during exam period.

They are blaming me for this 'addiction' coz I'm the one that supply this game to them!

Excuse Me, this wasn't my fault ok?? They are the one that come and get the game from me!!! Hahaha....Visit my neighbour next door and next next door and found them all playing Zuma! I guess this is a form of escapism and a way to release stress! No doubt this newer version of Zuma was more fun as it has more functions than the older version.

I did had fun besides the busy schedule. Played bowling together with my cell group members @ Skudai Parade.

Bowling @ Skudai Parade with CG members.

10 bowling shoes represents the 10 of us.

It was my first time playing bowling and it was FUN. Although the bowling ball keep on falls into the 'longkak' at first, but I managed to hit the pins after trying a few times. And guess what, I managed to strike all the bowling pins for the first time. Wuhoo~~It was a great achievement for me.

It has come to the end of 3rd Semester. Looking forward to my Kuching Trip coming Friday. Had been planning for it since the beginning of the year. The time has finally come.....
0 Responses

Post a Comment